jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From Chris van Es <cva...@gmail.com>
Subject [JMETER] HTTPSampler2
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:26:13 GMT
Hi, I've recently been looking through the jmeter source in an attempt to
create a HTTP sampler for testing proxy servers. As a result I need to
configure multiple proxies over the course of a test run rather than the
current global proxy settings in a properties file as
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2 uses. If I were to
enhance HTTPSampler2 to allow overriding the properties file proxy
configuration with GUI config, would anyone be interested a
patch/enhancement submitted for this?

Cheers,

Chris.