jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release BSF 3.1 ?
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 15:18:28 GMT
On 18/05/2010, Brett Randall <javabrett@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1.
>
>  My only hesitation is that work was done to try and get the Maven+Gump
>  build passing, but we still have that issue with the odd dependency
>  bsf-all:jar.  I thought we were pretty close to fixing that - should I
>  look into it again?

By all means - I could not work out why Gump does not find the dependency.
It works fine on Hudson and on my WinXP box.

I think any changes will be in the Gump descriptors which won't affect
the release.
But even if changes are needed to the BSF build files in order to
support Gump, I don't think that's a release blocker, as the code
builds and tests fine without Gump.

>  If the Maven build is clean it should make
>  deploying the artifacts to Maven Central easier.

I think I have fixed the Maven Deploy.
I am just tidying up some loose ends, and will call for a vote shortly.