jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prices go down for jakarta-poi-cvs!
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 16:01:36 GMT
On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Vadim Gritsenko <vadim@reverycodes.com> wrote:
> I thought no amount of drugs could help it - shouldn't jakarta-poi-cvs be long dead by
now?

<snip/>

I don't have the original (guessing it may have hit the spam folder
which I emptied). From the archives, it looks like the From header is
jakarta-poi-cvs@a.o (whether its dead or not, the apache.org From
header likely helped the message come through). We should probably add
that address to the deny list -- I doubt it will be useful for us in
the future.

I will follow-up with infra in a couple of minutes. If anyone has the
original and/or more info, feel free to reply on the infra thread.

-Rahul