jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gump nags
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:48:15 GMT
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On 2010-04-22, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>
>>> Gump nag mails need to be adjusted so they go to the new list(s) rather
>>> than get re-routed.  Do people prefer to have the nag mails go to the
>>> notifications@ list or to dev@?
>
>> Per design, all automated messages should go to notifications@ -- that
>> would include JIRA (already done), SVN commit messages (already done,
>> though may need moderation for each committers first commit), Bugzilla
>> and Gump.
>
> I thought so - and have already changed the Gump descriptors to reflect
> this.  As I discovered I am a moderator for both lists so can help with
> moderating through. 8-)

<snip/>

Cool, thanks for updating the descriptors and thanks in advance for
the help with moderation.

As a reminder, the progress is being tracked here:

Please add a comment indicating you've updated the Gump descriptors. I
can add the comment too, but you've done the work so I'll leave it to
you :-)

-Rahul