From Juan Jose Aragones Guillen <jarago...@kana.com>
Subject RE: Using cactus with maven
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 16:04:57 GMT
Hello
I got cactus to work and create the EAR files for each module (so much thanks for your help!).
I'm now struggling with something else: I have to get these EARs to be used by WID. I've understood
that the right plugin to be used is was6:servicedeploy:
Reading http://mojo.codehaus.org/was6-maven-plugin/examples/generating-process-server-ears.html
and it's example I just don't get it right. I already have the EARs so I assume I only really
need from this example "A POM project that calls ServiceDeploy" getting the EAR filenames
some way. That's the first stop: how do I get it to use the plugin with each of the EARs?.

Thanks,
 JUAN JOSÉ ARAGONÉS