From Juan Jose Aragones Guillen <jarago...@kana.com>
Subject RE: Using cactus with maven
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:10:23 GMT
Hello
Thanks for answering. I understand everything but the last part. EAR specific sections of
my POM? Don't have any. Can you put an example (or a link to one)? Also if you can which section
should they go in...

Thanks,
 JUAN JOSÉ ARAGONÉS
BUILD'N'RELEASE ENGINEER
e : jaragones@kana.com
EMEA Headquarters
209 Airport Road West
Belfast, Northern Ireland BT3 9EZ

SOLUTIONS | CASE STUDIES | KANA.COM | LAGAN.COM

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may be subject to legal, professional
or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us immediately