From kljxm <kl...@163.com>
Subject Question about JettyTestSetup.setConfigFile
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:15:14 GMT
Hi

I utilize cactus to test a servlet. Testing is executed with the help of jetty extension.
Because my servlet has correlated with other jsp in forward (ie. request.getRequestDispatcher("Geoworkflow/wpsCapabilitiesList.jsp").forward(request,
response);), I had to set context message while in jetty server starup.

I use  JettyTestSetup.setConfigFile(new File ("/web.xml");) to set Jetty's config file as
web.xml which is actually in Tomcat (The file path is valid). However, there comes the error
message:  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "web-app", must match DOCTYPE
root "null".

What does the error message mean?  How can I fix this problem? Thanks!

                                                           KOP

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!