From Lorenzo Thurman <lore...@thethurmans.com>
Subject Help running ATG unit tests
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:06:53 GMT
Does anyone have any experience using Cactus to run unit tests for ATG? I found this page:
http://www.onwhichsubject.com/DynaCactus/

But it leaves much out. At least for me, a complete novice to both platforms.
I got Cactus installed and setup according to the instructions. I created the sample test
shown on the page and tried to run it as a junit test, but I get this error:
org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Missing Cactus property[cactus.contextURL]

The page suggests that you setup a special ATG module that will run my tests, which I did.
I've created a cactus.properties file and place it in the WEB-INF folder of the test Dynamo
project module setup to run my tests.
Can someone help me out here?
Thanks

"A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body"
--Unknown

Lorenzo Thurman
lorenzo@thethurmans.com