From <Christian.Sch...@t-systems.com>
Subject Cactus results in JUnit XML format?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:41:26 GMT
I want to execute Cactus tests on my app server and import the generated test report into Sonar
(qualitiy monitoring tool). Sonar is able to import test reports in JUnit XML format. So the
question is: is there a known way to get (or transform) the Cactus test report in JUnit XML
format?

I already found issue CACTUS-179 (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS-179) which does
not seem to be implemented by now. But anyhow - I have not even yet figured out how to activate
this support for the JUnitReport XML in Cactus.

Thank you for help and best regards
Christian