From Petar Tahchiev <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Viewing Test Results
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:05:57 GMT
Hi Nicole,

welcome back ;-).

output.log  contains all the server-side logs. Client-side logs (the begin
and end methods)
should be printed on the command line or in the xml you mentioned.

One problem I see in your testcases is the following:
you use JUnit4 assert methods.

Take a look here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_testcase_servlet.html

the assert methods are inherited from the Servlet/JSP/FilterTestCase you
extend.

Try to change this and maybe if it fails again let us know what the content
of the xml is.

Thanks

2009/1/23 Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneburg@lisasoft.com>

> Just quickly ...
> I can see my STDOUTs in output.log, but only for:
>
> 1) setup()
> 2) testGetUserString()
>
> In that order.
>
> I need to be able to access begin(WebRequest theRequest) because I need to
> do:
>
>            theRequest.setRedirectorName("ServletRedirectorSecure");
>            theRequest.setAuthentication(new BasicAuthentication("testuser",
> "testpassword"));
>
> what do I need to do?
> I've already gone through the example etc but obviously I must be doing
> something wrong :(
>
> nic
>
> The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or
> professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this
> email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this
> communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or
> otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your
> incorrect receipt of this correspondence.

Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
- - - - - - - -
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Senior Solution Architect @ Unic
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Maven Developer.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611