From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate class files in 1.8.0 1.4EE
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:36:06 GMT
Hi Zachary,

I just saw the issue - nevertheless I have never had problems
with the jars.

I will try to push a new release tomorrow.

Thanks, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Senior Solution Architect @ Unic
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611