From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject RE: Viewing Test Results (Att: Petar)
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 05:25:48 GMT
Hi Petar,

Sorry to bother you directly with this ...

Remember I was saying I got your example working?
I left it exactly as it is but I just added:

junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue("expected test role in request", super.request.isUserInRole("test"));

and the test fails.
Does this mean the example didn't work? :(

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.