From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject RE: Viewing Test Results
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 04:57:48 GMT
Just quickly ...
I can see my STDOUTs in output.log, but only for:

1) setup()
2) testGetUserString()

In that order.

I need to be able to access begin(WebRequest theRequest) because I need to do:

            theRequest.setRedirectorName("ServletRedirectorSecure");
            theRequest.setAuthentication(new BasicAuthentication("testuser", "testpassword"));

what do I need to do?
I've already gone through the example etc but obviously I must be doing something wrong :(

nic

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.