From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject RE: How to set user principal in setUp()
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:17:30 GMT
I'm an idiot I forgot to put the following in my TestMyEJB3ServiceBean class:

        public void begin(WebRequest theRequest) {
            theRequest.setRedirectorName("ServletRedirectorSecure");
            theRequest.setAuthentication(new BasicAuthentication("testuser", "testpassword"));
        }

Petar, yes you are right it does work.
Now I will go away and read through it all and work out why it works in the example and not
in my own application.

Thank you so much for taking the time to get this working.
I'll post back when I find out why it's not working in my app.

Hear from me soon!

Nicole

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.