From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject RE: How to set user principal in setUp()
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 21:19:17 GMT
Hi Petar,

Thanks for looking at this.
I did have a play around with users.properties and roles.properties, but never got that working.
Yes seeing ur configurations for that would be excellent.

Thanks!
Nicole

-----Original Message-----
From: Petar Tahchiev [mailto:paranoiabla@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 8 January 2009 9:56 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: How to set user principal in setUp()

Hi Nicole,

I got your example working on my machine.

This line will return always false:
if(this.context.getCallerPrincipal().getName() == "admin1") {

Try to change to use .equals() method.

Also, did you create users.proeprties and roles.properties for
your JBoss installation?

If this does not help I will send you my configurations to take a look.

Cheers, Petar.

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.