From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject RE: cactus junit authentication required?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 23:09:42 GMT
Ok I think I know what the problem is now ...
The problem is I don't have permission to my EJB3 entity beans.
Hmm .. don't know if this is something I need to configure in Cactus or elsewhere ...

Digging continuing ...

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.