From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject RE: cactus junit authentication required?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 23:42:24 GMT
Hi Petar,

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry I thought I did say what exception I was getting ...

"
I'm running the test from my web browser like: http://localhost:8080/myapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=
myapp.tests.MyTestSuite&Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST

Doing this keeps giving me the following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No valid security context for the caller identity
"

Thanks!
Nicole

-----Original Message-----
From: Petar Tahchiev [mailto:paranoiabla@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 5 January 2009 7:27 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: cactus junit authentication required?

Hi Nicole,

I would be really interested in you test-case and
also the exact exception you get.

Cheers, Petar.

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.