From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject RE: cactus junit authentication required?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 04:39:52 GMT
Ps. I have been searching the net all day.
Thought I'd mention that I did come across http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_security.html
but I understand that using beginXXX() and endXXX() is for client side testing and setup()
and tearDown() is for server side testing, which is what I'm doing.

Doesn't Cactus handle the session authentication automatically?
Do I need some sort of configuration to do this?

I'm not sure what parts of my code I should post here, do let me know.
Posting all the parts I think are relevant will be a lot! :)

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.