From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject cactus junit authentication required?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 03:57:24 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using cactus, junit, jboss 4.2.2

I have my test code looking something like:

MyTestSuite.java:

final TestSuite suite = new TestSuite();
suite.addTestSuite(MyTest.class);

MyTest.java:

public void setUp() throws Exception {
                super.setUp();

                //create some dummy data
}

public void tearDown() throws Exception {
                super.tearDown();

                //delete dummy data
}

public void testMyMethod() {
                //perform test, assertions etc
}

I'm running the test from my web browser like: http://localhost:8080/myapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=
myapp.tests.MyTestSuite&Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST

Doing this keeps giving me the following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No valid security context for the caller identity

which if I'm correct means that I need to be authenticated.

So I read up on how to go about this but not finding a solution.
Can anyone help?

Cheers!

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.