From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cactus Ant Task and remote url.
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:03:31 GMT
Hi Joe,

you can use the latest version of Cactus in cooperation
with Cargo. Select the remote container you like and
tune the container's settings.

Cactus comes with a few sample projects, that you can
take a look at. I think they work as a local container, but
there should be no problem to switch to a remote one - check
the Cargo website.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Technical Consultant @ HP
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611