From b.v.we...@valbosoft.com
Subject Re: samples servlet test classes
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:44:46 GMT

Hi,

as far as I can see, you have to treat test and production versions
differently anyway, at least in my case, because for example the database
settings in the testcase are different than in the production case, and
some property files are different.

One way this could be solved is to allow the cactifywar tast to copy
certain property files.

regards, Bo

             Martin West
             <martin@objectgiz
             mos.com>                                                 Para
                                       Cactus Users List
             24/09/2008 09:41          <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

                Por favor,                                          Asunto
                responda a             Re: samples servlet test classes
               "Cactus Users
                   List"
             <cactus-user@jaka
              rta.apache.org>

The better way to address this problem is add the test classes to the
cactified war as part of the cactify task. Otherwise you have to have
special processing to build test and producton versions of the
applicaton war.

--
regards
   Martin West