From Paul Kiruvanayagam <Paul.Kiruvanaya...@OrbisUK.com>
Subject executing test methods more than once.
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:33:05 GMT
Hi

I would like to submit the same request to the server more than once
(i.e. execute the same test), however it is only returning a partial xml
response which is causing me an issue in the endXXX method as I am doing
validation there.

Currently I am just executing the following code

try {
            for(int i=1; i<=3; i++) {
                Servlet servlet = new Servlet();
            servlet.doPost(request, response);
            System.out.println("Done testStayGameRequest " + i);
            }

How can I achieve the what I want without creating 3 separate test
methods to execute the same request against the server multiple times?
I am really only interested in the final reponse.

thanks

Paul