From Nicole Luneburg <Nicole.Luneb...@lisasoft.com>
Subject cactify servletredirector problem
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 04:47:31 GMT
Hi!

Been banging my head against a wall on this one.
I've got a cactify task like:

<cactifywar srcfile="${project.build.dir}/${war.file}" destfile="${project.build.dir}/test.war">
      <servletredirector/>
      <classes dir="${project.build.dir}/test/"/>
</cactifywar>

It puts the ServletRedirector stuff in my web.xml like:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

now this would work except it keeps putting it in the wrong order!!!
I.e. needs to put the servlet name BEFORE the servlet-mapping.

I've tried taking out the <servletredirector/> section from the cactify task but it
doesn't work either.
Any ideas anyone?

Cheers!

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege
and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects.
If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part
of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect
receipt of this correspondence.