From keo <karasuk_...@mail.ru>
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:34:40 GMT

Hello!

I have a test. Something like that

public class TestCase extends CactusStrutsTestCase {

    public void test1 throws Exception {
        log.debug("test1: start");
        log.debug("test1: end");
    }

    public void test2 throws Exception {
        log.debug("test2: start");
        log.debug("test2: end");
    }

    public void test3 throws Exception {
        log.debug("test3: start");
        log.debug("test3: end");
    }

    public void test4 throws Exception {
        log.debug("test4: start");
        log.debug("test4: end");
    }

    public void test5 throws Exception {
        log.debug("test5: start");
        log.debug("test5: end");
    }
}

Sometimes after testing I have next log.
>> test1: start
>> test2: start
>> test1: end
>> test3: start
>> test2: end
>> test4: start
>> test3: end
>> test5: start
>> test4: end
>> test5: end

In other words, next test can be begun before previous test was finished.
Is it correctly?

I think that log must always be like next one:
>> test1: start
>> test1: end
>> test2: start
>> test2: end