From Keith R. Davis <keith.da...@zunisoft.com>
Subject Re: Glassfish and FilterRedirector
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 18:33:59 GMT
I give up, tried linux and windows, downgraded to ant 1.6.5, tried the
mergewebxml attribute with cactifywar, changed api levels in the web.xml
and even forced a filterredirector into the original web.xml. The closest I
get is a 404 not found error when running a filter test. The cactus samples
fail as well.  The environment is Netbeans 6.1 and Glassfish V2UR2.  I
couldn't find a way of adding the filter redirector through any cactus
method that would work with this environment.

Does anyone use alternative testing frameworks?