From "SRINIVASAN, KUMARAN" <KUMARAN_SRINIVA...@intuit.com>
Subject urgent help needed -to run cactus on jboss-4.2.0
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:42:40 GMT
Hi,

          I want to run cactus test as part of my automation build ( via
cruisecontrol  ) using ant  on already running jboss-4.2.0. server
After completing the cactus test i don't want to stop the jboss-4.2.0.
Please send me the sample ant script code snippet. Cactus test should
not initiate neither start nor stop the server ,it should just run the
test alone on running Jboss-4.2.0

Thanks

Kumaran