From nauke. <nau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cactifywar doesn't support the nested classpath element
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:31:46 GMT
Hi Petar,

Thanks for replying.
This is my cactifywar task:

    <target name="test.prepare" depends="war.myproject,compile.cactus">
      <!-- Cactify the web-app archive -->
      <cactifywar srcfile="${project.build.dir}/${war.file}"
destfile="${project.build.dir}/test.war">
          <servletredirector/>
        <classes dir="${project.build.dir}/test/"/>
          <classpath refid="project.classpath.junit" />
          <classpath refid="project.classpath" />
      </cactifywar>
    </target>

(would send my entire build.xml but it's pretty massive!)

nic