From Keith R. Davis <keith.da...@zunisoft.com>
Subject Re: Glassfish and FilterRedirector
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 12:15:18 GMT

 Thanks for the quick response!  See my answers below and here is the
important bit of my build.xml and as I said before, the task never
inserts the filterredirector:

 	*   	*       	*           	*               	*               	*
         	*               	*           	*           	*
	*           	*
  -- Begin properties for the above --

 cactus.host = http://localhost cactus.port = 8080
cactus.webapp.context = openeprs-svcs cactus.service = RUN_TEST
cactus.servlet.redirector = ServletRedirectorSecure
cactus.jsp.redirector = JspRedirector cactus.filter.redirector =
FilterRedirector cactus.war = cactus-test.war

 -- End properties for the above --

 What is your Cactus version that you use? 1.8.0 (binary dist from
Apache)
 What version of Ant you use? 1.7.0
 What is your JVM version and operating System? Ubuntu Linux 8.04
with JDK 1.6.0_06
 On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:41:25 +0300, "Petar Tahchiev"  wrote:   Hi
Keith,
 the short answer is Yes. You
should be able to test Filters with
Servlet API 2.5.
 We do it in the sample projects that come with Cactus.
 What is your Cactus version that you use?
 What version of Ant you use?
 What is your JVM version and operating System?
 Please post your build.xml here to see what is wrong with it.
 Also have a look at the Cactus SVN repository - we have sample
applications that execute filter tests, and they work.
 Thanks, Petar.