From senthil kumar <senthil_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Junit 4.4 upgrade problem.
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 17:41:54 GMT
Hi Petar,

We developed a junit testing framework for our application using Cactus and Junit. With junit
3.8 it was working fine. Once after we upgraded to junit 4.4 we got a run time exception as
I mentioned below. Now once after I get the changes I downloaded the cactus src zip and try
to compile the source code in my local box using maven. But it looks like I am missing something
while compiling. So I requested you to provide the cactus.jar file from the latest build which
you have along with the below mentioned changes to take care of TestSuiteLoader API's.

I am not sure how to checkout cactus jar file from SVN. Could you please provide me the location
for the same. Sorry for the confusion.

-Senthil.

----- Original Message ----
From: Petar Tahchiev <paranoiabla@gmail.com>
To: Cactus Users List <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:18:21 AM
Subject: Re: Junit 4.4 upgrade problem.

Hi Senthil,

actually I have no idea what are you trying to do. Are you trying to execute
Cactus test-cases with
annotations or you just try to start your test-cases with junit 4.4. in the
classpath.
I have tried the latter one with cactus from the svn checkout and it works.
Please provide some exception stack trace to see what's breaking.

Thanks, Petar.