From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cactus 1.8.0 Features
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:45:42 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

in theory Cactus 1.8.0 should support EJB3. And in fact I did try
to execute some EJB3 cactus tests but I failed. The reason I failed
was not Cactus, but Cargo. After the new release cactus is integrated
very tightly with Cargo, and Cargo is responsible for manipulating the
containers, that cactus needs. The current version of Cargo is 0.9
and none of the EJB3 containers are supported. I tried with JBoss 4.0.2,
and after I failed I realized that this version of JBoss does not support
EJB3. I guess we all have to wait a couple of months more for Cargo 1.0.
Then, hopefully we will be able to execute EJB3 cactus test.

HTH, Petar.

2008/4/15, dinesh kumar <dhinesz@yahoo.com>:
> Whether Cactus 1.8.0 support for EJB 3.0. I had read the Announcement.txt, but there
is no enough information.Where I can find the features of Cactus 1.8.0. If the Cactus latest
relese does not support ejb3.0, what version it will support?. Please let me know.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611