From Pedro Sá da Costa <pedrosaco...@hotmail.com>
Subject cactus in eclipse
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:23:42 GMT

Hi,

I would like to use cactus in eclipse, but I've found that the plugin is currently under development.

Is there an old plugin available to download?

I've downloaded the source code of Cactus from svn but I can't compile the part of the code
of the integration of eclipse with cactus. I see that the code uses maven. The problem is
that I don't know nothing about maven. I has hoping to download a build.xml file to run with
ant. Can anyone help me?

If I should explain something with higher detail, please say so.

Thanks,

Pedro