From Min Edwards <mledward...@yahoo.com>
Subject Maven2 and Cactus help
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 06:16:23 GMT

We switched to use Maven2 in our build and I am trying to make the Cactus in-container tests
to run with Maven2. I did some research but it seems Maven2 does not support Cactus yet. I
found a thread in the cactus-dev mailing list and Vincent mentioned that there were some solutions
posted on the maven mailing list but  I could not find his original message in the maven list
regarding the solutions.  Here is the message in the cactus-dev mailing list: http://marc.info/?l=cactus-dev&m=113218293918128&w=2

Is there anyone here have experiences of the Maven2 and Cactus?

Thanks a lot,

Min