From jan.kriva...@spoluzaci.cz
Subject Re: JUnit 4.x support - Workaround
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:04:20 GMT
Hi Peter,

I found out that it's possible to run the JUnit 4.x (annotated) tests with Cactus 1.7.2 minimaly
with functionality of JUnit 3.8 tests.
It's need to use: JUnit4TestAdapter that automatically makes JUnit 3.8 compatible test from
JUnit 4.x test.
There is only problem with displaying names of the tests but it's easy to repair it in source
class (JUnitVersionHelper) of Cactus.

Regards.
JK.