From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JUnit 4.x support
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:47:01 GMT
Hi Jan,

I am currently working (more or less) on trying to integrate JUnit4 test
cases with Cactus.
So far you can't use JUnit test-cases with Cactus, and I don't know any
other in-container
testing framework that supports it - otherwise I would gain some ideas :-).

I bet this does not help you, but anyway that is the current situation :-(.