From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Failed to connect to the secured redirector
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 06:56:29 GMT
Hi Gerald,

In article <E12871E7FA09AD43B9A7034375FF95E00166D9CA@P2PXMB01S2.fccnet.win.fcc.gov>,
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:03:10 -0400,
"Gerald Mays" <Gerald.Mays@fcc.gov> wrote:
Gerald> I am attempting to run the following beginXXX method.
Gerald> On the serverside I see the following trace.
[snip]
Gerald> <Oct 5, 2007 1:49:14 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101017>
Gerald> <[weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext@27e71f - name:
Gerald> '/myibfs', context-path: '/myibfs'] Root cause of ServletException.
Gerald> javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing service name parameter
Gerald> [Cactus_Service]
Gerald> in HTTP request. Received query string is [].
[snip]
Gerald> On the client side I get this trace. I have read many posts of others
Gerald> seemingly having very similar problems but I don't seem to get closer to
Gerald> a fix. Any assistance would be deeply appreciated. BTW...running BEA
Gerald> 9.1.
[snip]
Gerald> java.lang.Exception: Received a status code [500] and was expecting less
Gerald> than 400
Gerald> 	at
Gerald> org.apache.cactus.client.authentication.FormAuthentication.checkPreAuthR
Gerald> esponse(FormAuthentication.java:270)

Please take a look at web.xml and make sure the ServletRedirectorSecure
has been configured as a secured resource of the cactified application.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI