From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: ChainedRuntimeException
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:10:53 GMT
Hi,

In article <OF29751585.AA0DFEFC-ON6525734E.00208F2F-6525734E.0020A238@tcs.com>,
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:22:59 +0530,
Indranil Poddar <indranil.poddar@tcs.com> wrote:
indranil> I am using Websphere Studio Application developer to run Unit tests for my
indranil> web application.
indranil> I have incorporated Cactus to do the server side testing.
indranil> However, when I run the tests, I get a ChainedRuntimeException. The
indranil> detailed log is given below:
indranil>
indranil.poddar> org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test

indranil> results at
indranil> [http://localhost:9080/CspLoanAdmin/JSP/Admin/ServletRedirector]
[snip]
indranil> org.apache.cactus.client.ParsingException: Not a valid response [404 Not
indranil> Found]

Make sure you have deployed the Cactified application to the server
so that the URL of the ServletReditector,
http://localhost:9080/CspLoanAdmin/JSP/Admin/ServletRedirector
is available.

Hope this helps,
----