From <sujeet.kumar.si...@accenture.com>
Subject Running Cactus on Websphere Application Server 6.1
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:39:20 GMT
Hi,

  Can some body suggest whether I can run Cactus test cases on Websphere
Application Server 6.1....  As mentioned in the cactus documentation
Websphere Application Server 6.1 is not listed to have out of the box
support... Please forward me if somebody has any link to configure and
build Cactus test cases to run on Websphere Application Server 6.1

Thanks & Regards

Sujeet