From "Feliks Shvartsburd" <fshvartsb...@syndero.com>
Subject RE: Unable to run cactus tests on Tomcat 5.5.23(Urgent help required)
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:52:07 GMT
Tomcat server.xml has nothing to do with running cactus. You have to
make sure that cactus servlet redirector is defined in web.xml,
otherwise servlet engine won't be able to run any cactus based classes
deployed in war file.

Cheers
Felix

-----Original Message-----
From: Simmons, Doug [mailto:dsimmons@paypal.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 12:45 PM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: RE: Unable to run cactus tests on Tomcat 5.5.23(Urgent help
required)

Here is a server.xml for tomcat-5.5.x by the way which is modeled (and
slightly changed) after the default 5.0.x server.xml that cactus uses in
the <tomcat5x> task.

Cheers,
-Doug

  <GlobalNamingResources>
        type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
        pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />
  </GlobalNamingResources>

  <Service name="Catalina">
    <Connector className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector"
        enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="100"
        connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true"/>
    <Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">
        resourceName="UserDatabase"/>
      <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
        autoDeploy="true"/>
    </Engine>
  </Service>

</Server>