From jeya seelan <rnjeyasee...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: Could not run junit test class in eclipse
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 07:32:52 GMT

Thanks and Regards
Bhanuprakash

-----Original Message-----
From: jeya seelan [mailto:rnjeyaseelan@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:52 AM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Could not run junit test class in eclipse

Hi,

This is seelan working as a java developer. i use struts framework for
my j2ee application. i want to use junit for my application to test
action class and the whole process. i use cactus object to run my junit
test class. but i could not run. i am getting this error
"org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Missing Cactus property
[cactus.contextURL]". so what shall i do to run  junit  test class
using Cactus object in eclipse IDE. please help me to run junit test
case.

Regards
Seelan A.

Jeyaseelan.A