From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: How to display multiple testcases in the same report using XSLT
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:49:43 GMT
Hi,

In article <EB492F80E7CA884697BE7E6BCA9AA6DD01FE602E@PAN.gast.arista.be>,
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:28:15 +0200,
Bervoets,_S├ębastien <Sebastien.Bervoets@arista.be> wrote:
Bervoets> The goal is to display multiple testcases ine the same
Bervoets> 'Unit Test Results' report TestCase by TestCase.

To display test results as you wish, you have to customize
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.runner.XMLFormatter class
and XSLT stylesheet.
You might find similar (but different) topics from the ML archive
at http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user%40jakarta.apache.org/
# Subject "In html report how can I display Class names"
# in early February 2006, for example.

I prefer to use Ant (or Maven) integration rather than browser though.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI