From jeya seelan <rnjeyasee...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Could not run junit test class in eclipse
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 05:21:56 GMT
Hi,

This is seelan working as a java developer. i use struts framework for my j2ee application.
i want to use junit for my application to test action class and the whole process. i use cactus
object to run my junit  test class. but i could not run. i am getting this error "org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException:
Missing Cactus property [cactus.contextURL]". so what shall i do to run  junit  test class
 using Cactus object in eclipse IDE. please help me to run junit test case.

Regards
Seelan A.

Jeyaseelan.A
Anadocs IT Solutions