From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: URGENT: Unable to run test cases in SwingUI
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:40:19 GMT
Hi,

I have some questions.

In article <A03B2B2F5AAD694DBA3B7000E8B3F4210200712C@uscnt0402.us.deloitte.com>,
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:26:38 -0500,
"Vaidya, Supriya A (US - Chicago)" <supriyavaidya@deloitte.com> wrote:
supriyavaidya> I reverted to using the command prompt and abandoned Eclipse completely!
supriyavaidya> Now I am able to get beyond the NoClassDefFoundError - and am stuck with
supriyavaidya> the weblogic.jar and commons-logging problem!

Was this problem solved?

If not solved yet, what TestRunner are you using?
Are you using junit.swingui.TestRunner as in the subject?

supriyavaidya> "Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
supriyavaidya> org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
supriyavaidya> loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
supriyavaidya> 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. (Caused
supriyavaidya> by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class
supriyavaidya> loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of
supriyavaidya> 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.)"
supriyavaidya>
supriyavaidya> I cannot remove weblogic.jar since I need it for some classes (like the
supriyavaidya> TPException class)... And I cannot remove the commons.jar since that
supriyavaidya> throws errors too... So how do I resolve this?!?

I'm not a WebLogic user, so please let me know.

Do you mean that both of weblogic.jar and commons.jar contain
org.apache.commons.logging.Log?

Best Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI