From "Franz Roth" <franzr...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: 404 error when trying to view results in HTML format
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:53:22 GMT
Hi,
even if the xsl is load correct via init-param, the style seems not to
work (on my server) ?!

Well, this solves not your problem, but it works fine:)

I call my suites :

http://localhost:8888/MAIN/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.something.TestSuite&xsl=myJSP/test/cactus-report.xsl&encoding=ISO-8859-1

where "myJSP" is a folder sub the WebContext.

bye