From <bhanuprakash.si...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Error executing cactus tests
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 08:54:05 GMT

Tejawini,

Check whether the test class you have written extends
CactusStrutsTestCase or You may probably have more than one version of
Cactus lying around.
For instance, your servlet container be using one version
whereas your app is using another....
Just check it out but iam also not sure....

Thanks and Regards
Bhanu

-----Original Message-----
From: Tejaswini Yardi [mailto:tejaswini.yardi@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:48 AM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error executing cactus tests

Bhanu,

I did check the jars and have specified all of them - can you tell me
the
exact reason why this occurs. As my ant script executing teh cactus
tests
was working fine some time back but then i started facing this issue -
not
sure why it occurs.

Regards,
Tejaswini

bhanu_gulbarga wrote:

> Tejawini,
>
> Check whether you have all the jar files required for running cactus
> tests
>
> Thanks
> Bhanu

[com.inteq.test.integration.testcases.TestUserAuthentication([testUsingV
> alidPlatformUserNamePwd],
> [null])]
>
> Error instantiating class

[com.inteq.test.integration.testcases.TestUserAuthentication([testUsingV
> alidPlatformUserNamePwd],
> [null])]
>    [cactus] javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instantiating class

[com.inteq.test.integration.testcases.TestUserAuthentication([testUsingV
> alidPlatformUserNamePwd],
> [null])]
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.getTestClassInst
> ance(AbstractWebTestCaller.java:442)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.doTest(AbstractW
> ebTestCaller.java:109)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleReques
> t_aroundBody0(AbstractWebTestController.java:93)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleReques
> t_aroundBody1$advice(AbstractWebTestController.java:217)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleReques
> t(AbstractWebTestController.java)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody2(Servle
> tTestRedirector.java:101)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody3$advice
> (ServletTestRedirector.java:217)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirec
> tor.java)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody0(Servlet
> TestRedirector.java:72)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(
> ServletTestRedirector.java:217)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirect
> or.java)
>    [cactus]     at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
>    [cactus]     at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>    [cactus]     at

> tionFilterChain.java:252)
>    [cactus]     at

> erChain.java:173)
>    [cactus]     at

> e.java:213)
>    [cactus]     at

> e.java:178)
>    [cactus]     at

> :126)
>    [cactus]     at

> :105)
>    [cactus]     at

> java:107)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
> 48)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:85
> 6)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
> onnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
> .java:527)
>    [cactus]     at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
> erWorkerThread.java:80)
>    [cactus]     at

> .java:684)
>    [cactus]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>

> Regards,
> TY
> --

attachments
> to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)
and