From Marty La Jeunesse <...@paceast.com>
Subject Re: Help cactus.contextURL not being found in ANT
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 07:25:00 GMT
In my begin method I pile in a slew of request parameters including
cactus.contextURL:

public void begin(WebRequest request) {
request.addParameter("sqldrivername",System.getProperty("sqldrivername"));
request.addParameter("initialContextFactory",System.getProperty("initialContextFactory"));
request.addParameter("urlPkgPrefixes",System.getProperty("urlPkgPrefixes"));
request.addParameter("providerUrl",System.getProperty("providerUrl"));
request.addParameter("databaseUrl",System.getProperty("databaseUrl"));
request.addParameter("databaseUserid",System.getProperty("databaseUserid"));
request.addParameter("databasePassword",System.getProperty("databasePassword"));
request.addParameter("userid",System.getProperty("userid"));
request.addParameter("password",System.getProperty("password"));
request.addParameter("cactus.contextURL",System.getProperty("cactus.contextURL"));
}

I feed all the system properties in the cactus ant task. In this task I
also use a containerset task with a generic element that specifies
server and port.

Hope that helps.