From Roman Heinrich <roman.heinr...@interway.sk>
Subject Chaining of HTTP requests, sso
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 15:08:14 GMT
Hi All,

i have problem, with chaining of HTTP requests.
I have unit test, where i`m calling EJB method, which is protected by
security role, therefore i need to perform SSO authentication to run
this test.
I have ssologin servlet which is authenticating user with httpclient
library by setting credentials and executing get method to unit test.
Problem is that, when the test is executed, i`m getting an http error 302.

In http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html , there`s a question "How
can I test the chaining of several HTTP requests?" with response that
"Cactus is meant to be a unit testing tool",
but in Oracle Application Server, cactus tests, with protected content,
cannot be executed without redirects to sso login page.

Had anybody an idea, what to do with this ?

Thanks.