From "Guillaume BIET" <guillaume....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cactus Ant Implementation Setup.
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:54:56 GMT
Hi!
No it's not necessary to deploy your tests in a WAR. When you "cactify" a
war, it just verify - and add if necessary - if the cactus libraries and few
files are in your war.
So if you put the right files manually in an home-made archive, it will do
the same !

Be carrefull, if necessary get the .jsp file needed from a cactified war
file. (just do a little project, to see the files added by cactus)

Regards,
Guillaume

----- Original Message -----
From: <ARTipton@Automationdirect.com>
To: <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 4:52 PM
Subject: Cactus Ant Implementation Setup.

Morning,

I am trying to setup Cactus to run in Ant...  Everywhere that I
read refers to using a WAR file, but we do not use WAR files to deploy
our web site.  We are using JRun and Ant copies our JARs to the
'.../WEB-INF/lib' directory.  In order to implement Cactus into Ant, do
I need to be deploying with a WAR file?

Thank you,
Andy