From Milind Mahale <milindmah...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Cactus - - Newbie
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:57:17 GMT

Hi All,

I am new to cactus and wanted some clarification on its usage.
I have to test an existing application (mostly Servlets) using Cactus.

But the build file which is being used now does deploy this applcation as a
WAR file.
Instead it justs puts the compiled classes in the appropriate Tomcat
directory (webapps/${project_name}/WEB-INF/classes).

Is there some way I can use Cactus to test this without using the
Cactifywar? I cannot modify the existing build scripts... :(

I also need to automate these testcases using ANT and then run them thro'
CruiseControl...

Any suggestions?

Has somebody worked on something similar before?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Milind