From "GUERARD Elisabeth" <elisabeth.guer...@europarl.europa.eu>
Subject Invalid index 0 in LocalVariableTable in class file org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:19:53 GMT
Dear all,

I just begin with cactus, and I try to run some examples: Using Cactus
in Jboss with JUnit Report

And I have the following error, have you just an idea about I should do?

Thanks in advance,

Elisabeth

13:43:53,580 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw
exceptionjava.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid index 0 in
LocalVariableTable in class file org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect

at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)

at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappCla
ssLoader.java:1629)

at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:850)

at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:1299)

at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:1181)