jakarta-cactus-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Magnus Grimsell" <magnus.grims...@idainfront.se>
Subject RE: Failed to get the test results
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:54:41 GMT
Strange. Sounds like the cactus jar is missing from the BOB_JUnitWebClient.war.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: matts Sundin [mailto:matts.sundin@hotmail.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 3:34 PM
> To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Failed to get the test results
> 
> 
> Hello,
> 
> If I use this URL in the browser the following error appears:
> 
> 
> Das Servlet konnte nicht geladen werden.: 
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 
> org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.findClass(CompoundC
lassLoader.java:399)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.loadClass(CompoundC
lassLoader.java:312)
> 	at 
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at java.beans.Beans.instantiate(Beans.java:202)
> 	at java.beans.Beans.instantiate(Beans.java:63)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadServle
> t(WebAppServletManager.java:188)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.getServlet
> Reference(WebAppServletManager.java:455)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getServletReference(WebA
pp.java:726)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.cal
> culateInfo(WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.java:197)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.<in
> it>(WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.java:68)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getRequestDispatcher(Web
App.java:1564)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getRequestDispatcher(Web
App.java:1523)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook
> (WebAppInvoker.java:290)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.hand
> leInvocation(CachedInvocation.java:71)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchBy
> URI(ServletRequestProcessor.java:246)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.serv
> ice(OSEListener.java:334)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Http
Connection.java:56)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnec
tion.java:652)
> 	at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:448)
> 	at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:936)
> 
> [14.02.07 15:16:21:996 CET] 1af94f2b WebGroup      E SRVE0026E: 
> [Servlet-Fehler]-[ServletRedirector]: 
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 
> org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.findClass(CompoundC
lassLoader.java:399)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.loadClass(CompoundC
lassLoader.java:312)
> 	at 
> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java(Compiled Code))
> 	at java.beans.Beans.instantiate(Beans.java:202)
> 	at java.beans.Beans.instantiate(Beans.java:63)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadServle
> t(WebAppServletManager.java:188)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManager.getServlet
> Reference(WebAppServletManager.java:455)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getServletReference(WebA
pp.java:726)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.cal
> culateInfo(WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.java:197)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.<in
> it>(WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.java:68)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getRequestDispatcher(Web
App.java:1564)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getRequestDispatcher(Web
App.java:1523)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook
> (WebAppInvoker.java:290)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.hand
> leInvocation(CachedInvocation.java:71)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchBy
> URI(ServletRequestProcessor.java:246)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.serv
> ice(OSEListener.java:334)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Http
Connection.java:56)
> 	at 
> com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnec
tion.java:652)
> 	at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:448)
> 	at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:936)
> 
> 
> 
> Does this mean that a lib is missed? I think everything is correctly 
> deployed... what else could it be?
> 
> 
> - regards
> 
> Matts
> 
> 
> >From: "Magnus Grimsell" <magnus.grimsell@idainfront.se>
> >Reply-To: "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> >To: "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> >Subject: RE: Failed to get the test results
> >Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:03:10 +0100
> >
> >The descriptor looks fine as far as I can see. Is it 
> possible that the 
> >cactified
> >web-app isn't deployed correctly after all? In some 
> application servers you 
> >have to add extra configuration to get the modules deployed. 
> In Weblogic 
> >for example you have to choose a target server and so on.
> >
> >What happens if you point a web-browser to the test-URL 
> >http://localhost:8080/BOB_JUnitWebClient/ServletRedirector
> >
> >If Cactus is correctly deployed you should get a 500 with 
> the message 
> >"Missing service name parameter..."
> >
> >/Magnus
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: matts Sundin [mailto:matts.sundin@hotmail.com]
> > > Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 11:11 AM
> > > To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
> > > Subject: RE: Failed to get the test results
> > >
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I run my Tests with the Java Testrunner, nothing else...
> > >
> > > The applictaion.xml looks like that:
> > >
> > >
> > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > > <!DOCTYPE application PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE
> > > Application 1.3//EN" 
> "http://java.sun.com/dtd/application_1_3.dtd">
> > > <application id="Application_ID">
> > > 	<display-name>BOB_BatchProcessManager</display-name>
> > > 	<module id="EjbModule_1116586413414">
> > > 		<ejb>BOB_BatchProcessManagerEJB.jar</ejb>
> > > 	</module>
> > > 	<module id="WebModule_1170410967555">
> > > 		<web>
> > > 			<web-uri>BOB_JUnitWebClient.war</web-uri>
> > > 			<context-root>BOB_JUnitWebClient</context-root>
> > > 		</web>
> > > 	</module>
> > > </application>
> > >
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Matts
> > >
> > >
> > > >From: "Magnus Grimsell" <magnus.grimsell@idainfront.se>
> > > >Reply-To: "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> > > >To: "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> > > >Subject: RE: Failed to get the test results
> > > >Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:57:08 +0100
> > > >
> > > >How do you run your tests? Could you submit an Ant-script or
> > > something like
> > > >that.
> > > >
> > > >What does the application.xml of your ear look like?
> > > >
> > > > > -----Original Message-----
> > > > > From: matts Sundin [mailto:matts.sundin@hotmail.com]
> > > > > Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:38 PM
> > > > > To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
> > > > > Subject: Failed to get the test results
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Hello,
> > > > >
> > > > > I am new in using cactus and have the following error, when I
> > > > > run my test:
> > > > >
> > > > > .E
> > > > > Time: 1.328
> > > > > There was 1 error:
> > > > > 1)
> > > > > testCase1(org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase)org.apache.cactus.
> > > > > util.ChainedRuntimeException:
> > > > > Failed to get the test results at
> > > > > [http://localhost:8080/BOB_JUnitWebClient/ServletRedirector]
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpCl
> > > > > ient.doTest_aroundBody0(DefaultHttpClient.java:92)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpCl
> > > > > ient.doTest_aroundBody1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:306)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpCl
> > > > > ient.doTest(DefaultHttpClient.java)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolH
> > > > > andler.runWebTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java:159)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolH
> > > > > andler.runTest_aroundBody0(HttpProtocolHandler.java:80)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolH
> > > > > 
> andler.runTest_aroundBody1$advice(HttpProtocolHandler.java:306)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolH
> > > > > andler.runTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.runTest
> > > > > (ClientTestCaseCaller.java:144)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareClien
> > > > > t(AbstractCactusTestCase.java:215)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(Abst
> > > > > ractCactusTestCase.java:133)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractTestSuite.runTest(AbstractT
> > > > > estSuite.java:259)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractTestSuite.run_aroundBody0(A
> > > > > bstractTestSuite.java:250)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractTestSuite.run_aroundBody1$a
> > > > > dvice(AbstractTestSuite.java:224)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractTestSuite.run(AbstractTestS
> > > > > uite.java)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > com.ubs.swidBOB.v5.batch.basel2.RealEstateServiceTest.main(Rea
> > > > > lEstateServiceTest.java:102)
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ParsingException: Not a
> > > > > valid response
> > > > > [500 Internal Server Error]
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpCl
> > > > > ient.callGetResult(DefaultHttpClient.java:211)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpCl
> > > > > ient.doTest_aroundBody0(DefaultHttpClient.java:87)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpCl
> > > > > ient.doTest_aroundBody1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:306)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpCl
> > > > > ient.doTest(DefaultHttpClient.java)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolH
> > > > > andler.runWebTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java:159)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolH
> > > > > andler.runTest_aroundBody0(HttpProtocolHandler.java:80)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolH
> > > > > 
> andler.runTest_aroundBody1$advice(HttpProtocolHandler.java:306)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolH
> > > > > andler.runTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.runTest
> > > > > (ClientTestCaseCaller.java:144)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareClien
> > > > > t(AbstractCactusTestCase.java:215)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(Abst
> > > > > ractCactusTestCase.java:133)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractTestSuite.runTest(AbstractT
> > > > > estSuite.java:259)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractTestSuite.run_aroundBody0(A
> > > > > bstractTestSuite.java:250)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractTestSuite.run_aroundBody1$a
> > > > > dvice(AbstractTestSuite.java:224)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractTestSuite.run(AbstractTestS
> > > > > uite.java)
> > > > > 	at
> > > > > com.ubs.swidBOB.v5.batch.basel2.RealEstateServiceTest.main(Rea
> > > > > lEstateServiceTest.java:102)
> > > > >
> > > > > FAILURES!!!
> > > > > Tests run: 1,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1
> > > > >
> > > > > I have absolutely no idea what to do.
> > > > > The war is in the same EAR like my EJB.
> > > > > Could anyone help me?
> > > > >
> > > > > -Thanks
> > > > >
> > > > > regards
> > > > >
> > > > > Matts
> > > > >
> > > > > 
> _________________________________________________________________
> > > > > Die MSN Homepage liefert Ihnen alle Infos zu Ihren
> > > Lieblingsthemen.
> > > > > http://ch.msn.com/
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > > To unsubscribe, e-mail: 
> cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > > > > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > > cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > 
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > >To unsubscribe, e-mail: 
> cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > > >For additional commands, e-mail: 
> cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> > > >
> > >
> > > _________________________________________________________________
> > > Die Vielfalt der Optionen lässt Sie im Internet erfolgreich
> > > recherchieren.
> > > http://search.msn.ch/
> > >
> > >
> > > 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > > For additional commands, e-mail: 
> cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> > >
> > >
> >
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> >For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> >
> 
> _________________________________________________________________
> Die Vielfalt der Optionen lässt Sie im Internet erfolgreich 
> recherchieren. 
> http://search.msn.ch/
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message